1/5/10

TSUBO / AGATHOCLES SPLIT 7" AND MORE NEWS

Hey!!
Great news! The Tsubo/Agathocles split 7" is finally done,I'm currently waiting for my copies (this was a co-release of ten labels including Scull Crasher!),propably I'll get them by mid-January.
Here's the link to Tsubo's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tsub0 ...Agathocles don't need an introduction ;)
In other news,I've been informed that the long-awaited (and delayed!) Sakatat/Cut Your Throat split 7" is also done and we're waiting for the 7 inces to be delivered soon!
Sakatat will be touring Greece in February so if you're anywhere near around this part of the world I recommend to not lose them! Here is the tour poster,I'll also post the tour dates below in case you can't figure it out.
In Grind We Crust!!!


February-2nd-Athens-Katarameno Syndromo
February-3rd-Patra-University Of Patra
February-4th-Volos-Matsaggou Squat
February-5th-Thessaloniki-Biologika Squat
February-6th-Kavala-Technical Institute